Friday, April 15, 2011

BYS Wonderland Collection

BYS totally hit the mark when it came to this collection. My inner glitter hoor couldn't resist these.



Through the Looking Glass. One coat over black. Remind you of anything? The glitter in this is bigger and sparser than Absolutely Alice and also contains more gold. This may be my favourite out of the three. It's superb.




Down The Rabbit Hole. Lots of holographic glitter in a black jelly base. This one was a little thick and dried very slowly so I had to be careful applying it in order to avoid bald spots but it evened out in three coats. This is really blingy; much more so than my pics show.




Adventures of Alice. One coat over black. I was really unsure of this one at first. It looked really dull in the bottle. I passed it up a multitude of times but I finally caved and got it a while back. So glad I did. It's a green multi glitter that's sooo sparkly- check out the blurry second pic. It's kind of a little reminiscent of RBL Locavore.

This has got to be my favourite BYS collection to date. Everything is just amazing. Hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I LOVE it. I am definitely following.

    I'm an American, but do you know where I could obtain BYS polishes online? You've created an insane lemming in me for these glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words! I'm pretty sure fashionaddict.com.au now ships internationally so check there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is simply stunning. And your photos are just perfect! Do you use a lightbox?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks Nola! What a compliment!
    I don't use a lightbox. I take my pics under a Daylight bulb and for bottle shots, I'll have a piece of white paper as a "background"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are always SO beautiful.  I can't stop looking at them.  I've had your blog open for the past 4 or 5 days, at least and when ever I get a chance, I just go back through all the pages and drool.  Your nails are gorgeous and I love your photography.  Thanks so much for sharing!  I wish you were in the US - I'd love to swap with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥