Thursday, November 10, 2011

Green Spam

One bite sized helping of Green coming right up!



Nabi Metalic Green. Besides the obvious spelling error, this is gorgeous. Sent to me by a wonderful friend who just knew I'd love it!



Color Club Twiggy. An almost-neon light green creme. It's a little more "lime" IRL than my picture shows. The formula was smooth and lovely.




China Glaze Emerald Sparkle. I can never get good pictures of this. It's too sparkly!




Color Club Object of Envy over ummm.... I forgot..... maybe Don't Mess With OPI? I don't know. I remember doing this mani to try and talk myself out of getting this Hits polish.




Dare to Wear Enchanted Forest. Have I posted this before? It's one of my all time favourite green cremes! All dark and murky... I love it.





Nailart & Mehr Flaschengrun. I saw this on More Nail Polish a while back. It's an in-house brand from an Austrian company called Nailart & Mehr. I do so love magnetic polish. I think this diagonal stripe design is my favourite.




Savvy Garland. I now have two bottles of this thanks to my friends! A wonderful blackened green shimmer. These Savvy bottles are amazing and heavy. Love the thick glass on the bottom.

17 comments:

  1. I'm totally feeling the greens at the moment. You have some gorgeous ones to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dare 2 wear is gorgeous! i can never find those polishes around me though:[
    & that magnetic one?? gahhh, i'm in love

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. What amazing greens. The China Glaze Sparkle is definitely sun in your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ChroniclesofaLacquerheadNovember 11, 2011 at 4:43 AM

    My favourite colour! I love your swatches. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green spam is the best spam in the world. I wish my spam folder was full of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen the Zoya holiday collection? I am loving Zoya Holly and Zoya Rina. I'm usually into emeralds and meadow greens, but these are just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your spam posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. def  loving the 3rd pic the best!



    http://infinitelifefitness.com



    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, back with a vengeance! Love these greens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love too much your spam pics posts *__*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I die! I am jealous of your magnetic polish skills!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know which one I love the most! =P Object of Envy is probably my favorite. Or Emerald Sparkle. Or the magnetic. I can't  decide, they're all SO gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love greens and i wish more companies made more of them!! i just found your blog and I'm in love!!! i also have a nail polish blog and am currently have an OPI DS Glamour giveaway you might want to check out if you don't already have it :) http://nailedtothet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely spam, that color club is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi :) Found you on Pinterest and I heart your nail color selections! I have to ask, and this may seem like a dumb question but do you make your own glittering nail polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog! Your pictures are amazing!! I wonder how you do it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥